Onii-Sama Anime PVC Figure Shop

Onii-Sama Anime PVC Figure Shop

Wednesday 21 February 2018

US Postal Forwarding / Freight Forwarder Company Review 2018 - USGoBuy Review

Well yesterday I said I will talk about how I buy my goodies from US and ship to Canada. I did some research and read a blog and UsGoBuy and other companies are listed on the site, such as Stackry, Vyking Ship, Planet Express, USendHome, Shopfans, MyUS, ExpressFromUS and Shiplto. I read the whole site and decided to give UsGoBuy a try. Because I tried their shipping calculator and Stackry's calculator, they are about the same except Stackry has extra $2 service fee per package but they cost the same! Both has non-tax US address and UsGoBuy charge nothing for repackaging. So I decided to go with UsGoBuy. 

The cheapest shipping option was USPS Priority Mail International. I used their fast ship option to do this. The dimension of the package is 19"x13"x12" and weight 8 ibs, shipping fee is $88 and that's crazy expensive!!! The company will ship within 24 hours and they will repackage the items and put all items in one box with no extra cost. The thing about this company is that you have to pay extra ahead and refund back to you after they repackage the item. The final price is $77.95 but that is still crazy expensive. But There is nothing I can do, I already used their service, the only option is to go ahead and have them ship the items to me.

19"x13"x12" Box, weight 8 ibs

2 items with foams, it has lot of protections
It only took few days to ship!! I was so happy when it arrive, but the item did not mark as a gift and I get hit by another tax fee of $58.



Beautiful Box


I love that watch!!!!

The other item in the package
 
The real USPS charge from their official site.

Final Review:
The reason anyone want to use postal forward service is to SAVE MONEY! The shipping calculator vs the real shipping cost are different! The company offer a lot of different shipping options but the cheapest option is USPS Priority Mail. I check with official USPS shipping calculator after I get the package. The actual shipping fee should be $56.65. I was charged $77.95. I understand the company has to make money.....sure. But $21.3 over charge is too much. Not only that, package didn't mark as gift, I got hit with another $58. Mark item as gift is the BASIC of shipping if the MAIN REASON we use postal forward service is to SAVE MONEY, it failed to do so.

I should have pick Stackry, since they have been in the business for a while, and they are VERY CLEAR of what is being charge, what service is included or not included and what are their prices. Unlike UsGoBuy that claim to be offer lot of services for free but hit you with "HIDDEN fees ". 

Well, I do not recommend this company if you want to safe money. I got rip-off by UsGoBuy so you guys don't have to. May be I choose Stackry next time and see what happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment